Walnut Table Top - Hardwood
Walnut countertop is best known for its warmer yet luxurious experience as well as its aesthetic appeal compared to other countertops. Walnut is harder and more durable than the other wood tops, and its rare existence in nature makes them a slightly more expensive option. As walnut wear and age, they create a warm character; which adds a unique value to any office environment who are trying to build a strong and a welcoming brand.
- Variety of size and thickness is available
- 1-1/2″ thickness (48″ Wide Tops 1-3/4″ Thick)
- Up to 97″ length walnut KCT standard with full length rails and KCT style finger joints (max. 2 – 3 joints per interior rail)
- Standard penetrating oil finish
- Optional varnique finish (multiple layers available)
- Made in the USA